We want everyone to be able to enjoy their visit. This page contains useful information for visitors with limited mobility about our site and the help we can provide.
- There is an accessible entrance with a platform lift for wheelchair users, mobility scooters, or pushchairs.
- An accessible toilet is located on the ground floor.
- Upstairs galleries can be accessed via a lift.
- Parking is available onsite for those with access needs.
- Wheelchair-friendly routes are shown in our visitor guide which is available for free when you arrive.
- Lifts on electric buggies, driven by museum staff, can be provided upon request. This is subject to availability.
- There are three sets of accessible toilets.
- Due to the nature of some of our historic buildings, we are unable to alter them to enable access to the upper levels. Where possible we provide information about the upper floor rooms.
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01449 612229