The affairs of the museum are controlled by a Board of Trustees, which meets quarterly.
Our current trustees are:
- Sharon Goddard (Chair)
- Vanessa Trevelyan (Deputy Chair)
- Simon Dukes
- Jon Pattle
- Nigel Macpherson (representative of Abbot’s Hall Trust)
- Cllr Linda Baxter (representative of Stowmarket Town Council)
- Clare Barlow
- Jon Brighton
- Simon Hooton
- Melinda Appleby
- Anne Harrison (Company Secretary and Treasurer)
- Alex Butler-Zagni
- Jenny Cousins (Museum Director)
The Food Museum is a Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG) with charitable status. The museum has a wholly-owned subsidiary, the Stowmarket Museum Trading Company Limited.